Thursday, April 7, 2016

Luxurious Bathrooms & Closets

As a Realtor in the Greater Toronto Area, I have the privilege to be privy to some of the most luxurious homes on the market for sale.  I get to peak.

I am often marveled by the sheer opulence and wealth of the homes themselves.  As I examine the craftsmanship, the detail and the sheer size of individual rooms themselves, I close my eyes and sigh that my Powerball hasn't come in.  Until that day arrives,  I settle with the perk of being allowed to show, sell and walk through some of the most gorgeous homes that the average person only gets to drive by.


I thought I'd let you have a look at what a few bathrooms and closets in the $2 million to $7 million Homes for Sale look like.










How is that for for beauty?  There's smaller apartments in NYC that rent for thousands of dollars and these, well, they're just bathrooms.  Now I don't know about you, but I'd certainly spend alot of time living in here alone; never mind the rest of the house.

If you're like me, closets are a Big Deal.  I admit I have somewhat of a shoe fetish, okay, purses too, and am often enamored of a well put togethor walk in, but these next few closets, well, they're the dream closets I didn't even know I wanted, until now.






It would certainly be one hell of a shopping spree to fill these beauties wouldn't it?  One day my Black Amex will arrive.  Surely it will.

Finally, life wouldn't be complete without this;


Because if you're going to dream big, there'd better be wine!

These homes are all currently on the Market in the GTA ranging from $2 000 000.00 to $7 000 000.00 and I can certainly state with confidence that the remainder of the rooms in each of these properties are as beautiful and unreal as their bathrooms and closets.

If you'd like to make an appointment, let me know; Pre Qualified Buyers can book showings on these properties by calling me direct at 416-388-7384 or email nicole@gtalisted.com.  As a proud Realtor of Sutton West Realty, I'd be happy serve.

Nicole Kreutzberg


Sutton West Realty Inc.,Brokerage
5415 Dundas St W, Ste 300, To Ont M9B 1B5
Office: 416-236-6000


This blog is the writers personal opinion and is not written to take place of legal, financial or other advice.  Be further noted that it is also not intended to solicit Buyers or Clients already under Agency Agreement or Contact.


No comments:

Post a Comment